Permaculture & Forest Garden Designer.
Landcraft Permaculture is my business name.
My permaculture experience is recorded below and on the following profile sites.
Recent Studies and Experience
- 12 Day Forest Garden Design Intensive with Dave Jacke at Milkwood
- 2 Year Advanced Diploma – Applied Environmental Management – Ryde Tafe
- 7 day Permaculture Teacher Training with Rowe Morrow – Milkwood Farm
- 3 day Forest Garden Design Course with Dan Harris-Pascal at Milkwood
- Addison Road Community Garden – Project Leader – Gardener
- 1 year Certificate III Bush Regeneration – Conservation and Land Management – Natural Area Restoration – Ryde Tafe. Worm Farming Course Facilitator and Consultant.
- I participated in workshops with Milkwood in Aquaponics (Charles Bacon – Ecolicious), Natural Bee Keeping (Tim Malfroy – Warre Hives), and Grafting (Dan Harris-Pascal).
- Addison Road Community Garden – Gardener
- 12 week part-time Permaculture Design Certificate with Nick Ritar of Milkwood Permaculture
- In mid 2008, I built a large worm farm with a multifunctional and aesthetic enclosure for my apartment balcony. Worm Farming was commenced immediately to recycling my home food waste. In 2009, I started as a rookie worm farming workshop facilitator with the Watershed in Newtown, Sydney.
- Since mid 2010, I have independently led and facilitated worm farming workshops with: Transition Bondi, All Hallows Five Dock, Marrickville West Public School, Permaculture Sydney Inner West, Addison Road Community Garden, Alexandria Community Garden’s inaugural Permablitz hosted by Milkwood and Milkwood’s first ever ‘Feed Your Garden’ workshop.
- Prior to all this, I spent 6 years as an advocate for human powered cyclists and cycling infrastructure as a ride leader and Convener/President, local council liaison and webmaster with Bike Marrickville Inc and MASSBUG.
- 10 years as a developer of Microsoft Office Data Driven Applications and held other IT and administration roles.
- Project Engineer for building air-conditioning control systems.